Smokey Mountain Lullaby - Tommy Emmanuel (Chet Atkins)



Update! This video should be working now! Here is a song I am learning at the moment. "Smokey Mountain Lullaby", written by Chet Atkins, but played in Tommy Emmanuel's style. It is really sketchy at the moment; it still needs a bit of work, so please ignore the pauses and drop notes! Apart from the quality of my playing (which is a bit bleugh) I'm very proud of the fact that I have figured out how to put audio on my blog! Woo! What I did was record the song using sound recorder on my laptop, added the song and image to Windows Movie Maker and made a "movie" of the audio. Presto!


And if you would like to hear the original that I was going off, click here!

Share this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts. I would love to hear your perspective. Let's learn from each other.