All I Can Bring - Colin Buchanan

Sorry folks, your getting some more Colin Buchanan. I may not have mentioned this, and you may not have picked up on it, but I quite like Colin Buchanan's music. *winks* I have a few reasons for posting his music: The first is that I love it, childish though some of it may be. The second is that he hardly exists on YouTube or any other music host, and the third is that many of you are from America and have never heard him before!

This is (another!) of my favourites. It brings to light just how little we bring to Jesus, and just how much that He gives us in return. We really do serve an amazing, merciful God.


All I Can Bring
Colin Buchanan

All I can bring to you, Lord Jesus
All I can bring to you, my King:
Is a heart that is broken, torn and bleeding.
All I can bring to you, is my heart to heal.

All I can bring to you, Lord Jesus
All I can bring to you, my King:
Is a life that is needing your forgiveness.
All I can bring to you, is my life to mend.

All I can do for you, Lord Jesus
All I can do for you, my King:
Is trust in Your Word and fall before you.
All I can do: is let You make me new.

All that I am is yours, Lord Jesus
All that I am is yours, my King.
Take what is yours: and use your servant
And all of the glory will be to God alone
All of the glory will be to God alone
All of the glory will be to God alone.

~

Share this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts. I would love to hear your perspective. Let's learn from each other.