Raised - Drabble


~*~*~*~
Raised
By BushMaid
~*~*~*~

God had shown her. She hadn't known why at the time, but now everything became clear. What the Lord had ingrained in her soul was pouring forth in the form of Scripture...

Greater works than these shall you do because I go to my Father...

... He who believes...

Speak to the mountain and it shall move...

... The Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead lives in you...

"In me." Her mind roared the Words.

She felt the Spirit move in her soul as she finally spoke aloud -

"In the name of Jesus, arise."

And the dead man's eyes opened.

"Daddy."

~

Share this:

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That was an excellent drabble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thankyou Jonathan! I think that is the most encouraging response I've had from you for my drabbles. =)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts. I would love to hear your perspective. Let's learn from each other.